- Understand, assess and align the aspirations of the students with the skilling framework to help build their careers.
- Define and provide the skilling framework that facilitates to acquire the required knowledge and competency in the chosen pathways
- Provide skills that enable them to become job ready and pursue their career aspirations through various career opportunities.
- Provide the skilling framework that keeps people aligned to current and future skill requirements of the market.
- Engage and empanel organizations, to understand and asses their current and future needs.
- Create skilling frameworks that are aligned to high priority needs of the organization and develop people for these requirements
- Invest in the skills and pedagogy that makes people employable and productive for the organization.
- Partner with industries in creating an integrated work-study model that makes skilled people aligned to the unique business requirement.
- Develop and facilitate skilling and re-skilling solutions.
- The structured skill development model will contribute towards improving the performance of the people and organizations, which will result in the increase of employment and development of the society.
- Will facilitate the entrepreneur culture resulting in leveraging collective thinking of people for the larger benefit of the society
- Facilitate and achieve the national and state objectives around skill development as envisaged.