- 1. List of Competitions
- Ethnic Fashion Parade
- The Culinary Event-Biryani Battle
- Menu Card Making Competition
- Tourism Pavilion Competition
- Pot Painting Competition
- Essay Writing Competition
- Vocal Performances(Solo/Duet/Group)
- Dance Performances(Solo/Duet/Group)
- 2. All participants are required to carry their Institution’s identification card and carry their own set of costumes/Instrument/ or tracks for performance etc.
- 3. All participants are required to reach the venue at least 2 hours prior to the start of programme.
- 4. Time limit for cultural performances is:-
5. The decision of the Judges will be final and no queries in this regard will be entertained.
6. Language has to be Hindi/ Regional Language of the respective state.
7. AWARD CEREMONY -
- a) Solo/Group Dance-5 min
- b) Solo/Group Song-3 min
- c) Mime/Skit(Duet/Group)-10 min
All the Teams are requested to attend the Award Ceremony to be held on the same day after the judgment. Judgment of the event will be done only by Industry experts & the winning teams and two best teams from each category will be awarded Certificates & Prizes accordingly.
Participation Certificates shall be awarded to all the participants.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT: Outstation Teams will be provided Campus accommodation on prior information to Event Coordinators through e-mail. (TO BE FORWARDED BY CONCERNED AUTHORITY)
we have separate accommodation for boys and girls within the campus.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Rakesh Chauhan
Event Convener (Contact No.8950130600)
Mr. Akhil Chawla
Event Coordinator (Contact No.8708486690)