After observing the financial crises due to COVID-19, The kind-hearted Gateway Education management has decided to support the students financially and provide them affordable quality education. To achieve this, this year, we are coming up with a Need-Based Scholarship.
A total of 10 such scholarships is decided to be given to students. To avail this scholarship, The student needs to apply before 31st August 2021, and the student has to pass through the personal interview to showcase their potential and supporting documents. The result will be announced within the week from the date of the interview.
"Note: This scholarship is available only on the Tuition Fee"
The Need-based scholarship consists of five parameters:
1. Academic (25 Marks): The student may come under this parameter If they have scored more than 70% in the last qualifying exam.
95-100% Up to 25 marks
90-94.9% Up to 20 marks
85-89.9% Up to 15 marks
80–84.9% Up to 10 marks
70-74.9% Up to 5 marks
2. Extra Activity (20 Marks): If the student participated in any field like singing, dancing & games/sports, etc. at the district level, state level & national level, then the following slab is applicable:
National Level Winner: Up to 20 marks
State Level Participation: Up to 15 marks
District Level Participation: Up to 10 marks
3. Social Welfare Contribution (15 Marks): To be monitored by the screening committee.
4. Communication Skills & Personality (20 Marks): The student needs to undergo a personal interview to showcase his/her potential before the screening committee on some pre-informed topic of his/her area of interest. During the presentation, The following parameters will be observed:
5. Financial (20 Marks): To be decided by the committee after observing his/her parent's current financial background.
Based on the score of the top 10 candidates, this scholarship is divided into the following courses: BBA: 05 scholarships, B.Tech.: 02 scholarships, MBA: 01 scholarships, BCA: 02 scholarships.
The top 10 scorers will get benefits as per the slab below:
100 % Scholarship
The student can avail of only one scholarship (need-based/ regular), whichever is maximum.
This scholarship is applicable for his/her whole duration of the course.