As per past experiences, a substantial number of parents and students have approached us to provide fee
relaxation during the entire course as they are not financially strong enough to pay the fee. Moreover, such
students are outstanding in academics or some other fields. To motivate such students, there is a need to
offer such scholarships to aspiring students.
The total number of 10 scholarships is decided to be given to students. To avail of this Scholarship, the
student can apply in two phases. The student needs to apply online at official website www.gateway.edu.in
on or before 30th September 2022 for 1st phase and before 30th November 2022 for the 2nd phase. The
student has to pass through the personal interview to showcase their potential and supporting documents.
The result will be announced within the week from the date of the interview.
The Need-based scholarship consists of five parameters:
1. Academic (25 Marks): If student scores more than 70% in the last qualifying board exams, then it
is applicable as per the slab mentioned below:
95-100% 21 to 25 marks
90-94.9% 16 to 25 marks
85-89.9% 11 to 15 marks
80–84.9% 6 to 10 marks
75-74.9% 1 to 5 marks
2. Extra Activity (20 Marks): : If a student participated in any field like singing, dancing & games, etc. at the district level, state level & national level, then following slab is applicable:
National Level Winner: Up to 20 marks
State Level Participation: Up to 15 marks
District Level Participation: Up to 10 marks
3. Social Welfare Contribution (15 Marks): To be monitored by the screening committee.
4. Communication Skills & Personality (20 Marks):: The student will be asked to present/speak before the committee on some pre-decided topic/ area of their interest. The following parameters will be checked:
5. Financial (20 Marks): To be decided by the committee after observing his/her parent's current financial background.
Based on the score of the top 10 candidates, this scholarship is divided into the following courses:
BBA: 05 scholarships, BCA: 02 scholarships, B.Tech.: 02 scholarships, MBA: 01 scholarships.
The top 10 scorers will get benefits as per the slab below:
100 % Scholarship
The student can avail of only one scholarship (need-based/ regular), whichever is maximum.
This need-based Scholarship is applicable for their whole duration of the course.
This Scholarship is applicable only on the Tuition Fee.