Careers change. Industries change. The world changes. With the programs at GSB, you’ll not only keep pace with that change — you’ll drive it.
The education you receive at GSB will empower you with the knowledge, skills, and long-term vision that lead to innovation and growth.
Why BBA @ GSB ?
- The 3-year degree program provides a fundamental education in business and management principles.
- Students become aware about the business environment & learn the modern tools and techniques of business management through classroom Lectures, Assignments, Project & Presentation, Case Studies, Industrial Visits, Special Workshops, Seminars etc.
- BBA programs at GSB offers practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.
Special Attraction Courses in BBA @ GSB
- AIA: The Association of International Accountants (AIA) is a global membership body for professional accountants, which promotes the concept of ‘international accounting’. GSB Provides you the platform to take your accounts skill to international level.
- KPMG Collaboration: GSB has given an in-principle go-ahead to KPMG for integrating Six Sigma course in our business administration curricula.
- Soft Skills: GSB helps you in overall personality and development.
- Family Business Certificate: GSB provides you the certificate in Family Business along with your BBA degree.
- Introduction to Research: GSB provides you the basic insights to research and how it will help you to solve your problems.
Career Opportunities in BBA
- • Public /Government Sector :The students are eligible to appear in exams like UPSC, Bank PO, PSC, SSC etc
- • Defense Sector :CBI, CID, Indian Navy, Air Force.
- • Private Sector :They get entry level position in corporate firms like Company Officer ,Sales/ Marketing Officer, Research Assistant , Office Executive, Junior officer, Store Manager etc
- • Banking Consultancy :Finance Job :Citibank's, HSBC, TCS etc
- • FMCG :P&G, ITC, Marioe etc
- • IT : Infosys, Wipro, IBM etc.
- • PGDM and MBA after BBA