The Gateway campus spreads over 30 acres in a beautiful and serene atmosphere ideally suited for technical education. The infrastructure and facilities available on campus are amongst the very best. It is a wholly self-contained campus comprising of everything that students on campus would ever require. Come; see it to believe it. Proper well managed labs, latest equipments and smart classrooms makes the Gateway best from rest of all. Our smart classrooms rest to be a masterpiece of our infrastructure at Gateway. Facilitating efficient teaching and learning, these classrooms enable a learning experience with utmost comfort to the students.
Gateway Education A World-Class Educational Campus in Sonipat
- 25 acres lush-green campus
- Located within the city
- 90 minutes drive from Delhi International Airport
- 90 minutes drive from New Delhi Railway Station
- 40 minutes drive from Jahangirpuri Metro Station
- 15 minutes from Delhi - Haryana border
- 24x7 security staff; all-time CCTV surveillance
- On-campus banking facilities and ATM
- Relaxing cafeteria inside the campus offering delicious snacks and meals.
- Air-conditioned and wi-fi campus
- Fully-equipped labs with modern instruments and layouts
- Well-stocked Physical and E-Library open till late hours
- First-aid facility and nursing facility for immediate health services in the case of mishappening. Tie-up with nearby hospitals to provide timely care to students and staff.
- Air-conditioned and non-AC comfortable housing of capacity 1,000 students
- Homely mess with hygienic food
- Separate accommodation for boys and girls
Extra Curricular Activities
- Yoga, Art of Living
- Weekly mural activities such as performing arts, crafts, personality development, etc.
- Yearly study tours and excursion trips
- Inter-department sports league. Gateway Premier League.
- Monthly cultural activities
- Students from all across the country
- Annual technical and cultural fests for students, attended by thousands of students from other institutes for networking and team-building