GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
It is expected of all the students that you:
- Use the words “PLEASE” when asking for something and “THANK YOU” when receiving
and “EXCUSE ME” for interrupting.
- Avoid vulgarity in talk and behavior.
- Respect/wish your teachers and elders.
- Speak in English once you are in the School Campus.
- Don’t indulge in rowdyism, rude behavior, violence and insubordination.
- Never cheat or be unfair at play.
- Stand up gently when a teacher or visitor comes to talk to you.
- Respect the beauty of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage, if observed.
- Observe certain discipline and decorum in your behavior in and outside the school as it reflects the image of the school.
- Wear your identity cards daily.
- Reach the school 5 minutes before the school starts.
- Attend all National Festivals and school functions compulsorily.
- Don’t cause any damage to school property and if found doing so, you will be liable to compensate for the same.
- Attend your classes in silence.
- Accept whatever work is assigned to you as your rightful share and face difficulties courageously.
- Always lend a helping hand to your parents, teachers and companions or any unattended visitor whom you happen to meet in the school campus.
- Take care of your belongings like books, money, clothes for which the school shall not be responsible.
- Don’t bring any sharp instruments/weapons like pistol, knife or any other objects, which can cause injury to others.
- Don’t wear jewellery, expensive watches, bracelets etc. or bring transistors, calculators, cameras, mobile phones etc. to school . In case of loss of valuables or other articles, the school will not undertake any responsibility for the loss.
- Don’t bring books other than the text books or books issued from the library.
- Don’t indulge in the practice of lending or borrowing of money.
- Don’t ride on scooters/motorbikes without helmet as they are strictly prohibited in the school.
Note:- The school reserves the right to expel any student whose progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the school atmosphere. Non- compliance of these instructions can also result in expulsion from the school